Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #4


"It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?" is weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I am currently reading:


1. Coveted by Shawntelle Madison
2. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter


3. Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis
4. Timeless by Michelle Madow

I recently finished:



1. Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine (3.5)
2. ICED by Karen Marie Moning (4)
3. Snow White Blood Red by Cameron Jace (1)

I will be reading soon:



1. Alchemist of Souls by Anne Lyle


*Clicking on the covers will direct you to Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I really want to read Iced, but haven't found the time yet! It's very long and I want to be able to devote enough time to it, as it deserves!

    See lots of great books here! Loved Alice in Zombieland and Persephone looks like another intriguing read as well!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Persephone looks right up my alley! Would love to read that. Thanks for sharing :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete